Information we collect:
Without revealing any personal information, one can visit Uplatter any time. But, in case, if you register with the Uplatter and take part in its various activities like posting a comment, enrolling in a contest then you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, address, contact no. etc along with some non-personally identifiable information like your location, personal & professional interests, age, gender, your experience with Uplatter and its services etc. Also, we may get data about our users from the third parties.
Further, in case, you are connecting with Uplatter via any social networking site like Facebook, twitter, etc then we are free to collect your profile information from that particular site and not liable for the same.
Note: We respect our visitors/users rights and support “Right to be forgotten”. If you think you’ve ever shared your contact details with us & want us to remove that info, please contact us at [email protected]
Sharing and use of personal information-
Although we use industry’s best standard measures to protect your personal information in our database we cannot have control over the other users with whom you share your user profile and information.
We may use the user information:-
- In order to improve our website
- To improve our content and products information
- To rectify the correct info or content given on the site, if any
- To make our beloved readers participate in various contests, surveys etc.
However, we do not disclose your personal information to others without your approval or in the occurrence of some specific incidents:-
- In order to take any action against suspected illegal activities/ violation against our terms and provisions
- To enforce or imply terms and conditions and privacy policies
- To protect our reputation, property and our rights/ rights of third party and personal safety of the users
- We may also disclose personal information if it is required by the law to do so in a good belief because it is necessary to disclose such info to counter court orders or miscellaneous legal processes.
- In the case of transferring or selling the website to other company so user’s info will be transferred to. We may disclose non-identifiable data to third parties which don't include your name, email address or contact number.
What about ‘Cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information of any website you are visiting which may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Thus, it may also possible that reader will be served cookies by us, by our advertisers or by that company which help us delivering advertising on this site. These cookies help us and advertisers to identify users on our site and on other sites as well.
Third Party links:
For getting any further information about Uplatter, please email us at- [email protected]